Is your hospital, health clinic or community outreach organization looking for an opportunity to provide free mammography services to under-served women? If so, now is the time to apply for a 2014 grant from the Indiana Breast Cancer Awareness Trust. IBCAT is currently accepting applications for 2014 Screening Mammography programs. An IBCAT grant is a great way for you to implement free breast cancer screenings in your community. This year both programs will run on an annual cycle beginning January 1. Program guidelines include –
- Funding is limited to screening mammography expenses based on the currently published reimbursement rate.
- Project must be specific to providing screening mammograms to low income, under-served women.
- American Cancer Society (ACS) guidelines for screening mammography should be followed.
- Applicants must be a federally tax-exempt organization.
- Services are to be provided within the State of Indiana and for Indiana residents only.
Grant application must be postmarked no later than Friday, October 4th. Applications and full details are available on our Grant Programs page.