Is your hospital, health clinic or community outreach organization looking for an opportunity to provide free mammography services to under-served women? If so, now is the time to apply for a 2012 grant from the Indiana Breast Cancer Awareness Trust. IBCAT is currently accepting applications for both our Large Grant and Mini-Grant programs. An IBCAT grant is a great way for you to implement free breast cancer screenings in your community. This year both programs will run on an annual cycle beginning January 1. In the past, our Mini-Grant program was a six-month grant. Program guidelines include –
- Funding is limited to screening mammography expenses based on the currently published reimbursement rate.
- Project must be specific to providing screening mammograms to under-served women.
- American Cancer Society (ACS) guidelines for screening mammography should be followed.
- Mammography service providers must be American College of Radiology (ACR) certified.
- Applicants must be a U.S. nonprofit (federally tax-exempt) organization.
- Services are provided within the State of Indiana.
Grant application must be postmarked no later than Friday, September 30th. Applications and full details are available on our Grant Programs page.