Is your hospital, health clinic or community outreach organization looking for an opportunity to provide free mammography services to underserved women? If so, our Mini-Grant Program may be a great way for you to implement free breast cancer screenings in your community. Mini-Grant Programs are for a six-month period beginning July 1, 2011. Program guidelines include –
- Funding is limited to screening mammography expenses only at the published reimbursement rate.
- Project must be specific to providing screening mammograms to underserved women.
- American Cancer Society (ACS) guidelines for screening mammography should be followed.
- Mammography service providers must be American College of Radiology (ACR) certified.
- Applicants must be a U.S. nonprofit (federally tax-exempt) organization.
- Services are provided within the State of Indiana.
Mini-Grant Application 2011 must be postmarked no later than Friday, April 29th. Please feel free to contact us with questions.